As we see the number of people infected with COVID-19 increase, the advice to people from the government can expect to change.

To keep up-to-date with the latest guidance, please refer to the Public Health England’s website.

Anyone concerned that they have contracted the virus should isolate as detailed in the guidance provided by the Government.

Only if symptoms become worse should people use the NHS 111 service. Please ensure the phone service is readily available to those who need it, where possible people should use the 111 website rather than calling.


We have also compiled essential public information including files specifically for people with sensory impairments, as well as easy read and video information and that may be helpful for people with a learning disability and/or autism.

Easy Read Resources

South East Coast Ambulance Service

Coronavirus Help & Advice

The Sign Health website has some very useful resources on Coronavirus.

Translated resources

For other language translations visit Public Health England’s website.